- Services: any and all services provided for Medical Tourists via www.medicitydaegu.com.
- Medical Tourists: any and all persons who have provided their information on www.medicitydaegu.com in order to enter South Korea for medical purposes.
- Affiliated Companies: any and all businesses contracted by www.medicitydaegu.com to carry out joint marketing and/or other business activities.
4. Privacy and Personal Information
5. Provision of and Changes to Services
- www.medicitydaegu.com shall provide the following Services for Medical Tourists via either its own activities or those of Affiliated Companies.
Provision of and Changes to Services Travelers’ Insurance for Medical Tourists All related services to be provided for Medical Tourists, via either the website’s own activities and design or Affiliated Companies.
- To ensure that personal information is managed effectively, www.medicitydaegu.com entrusts the processing and management of members’ personal information to the following party:
Insurance Affiliated Company Dongbu Insurance Company Limited Details of personal information entrusted
- Personal information provided by members to www.medicitydaegu.com for Travelers’ Insurance for Medical Tourists, i.e., first and last names, email address, date of birth, gender, passport number, date of arrival in Korea, date of visit to hospital/clinic, and date of departure.
- Where necessary, due to management and/or technical reasons, www.medicitydaegu.com may change part or the entirety of the Services.
- When changing any part of the Services, including how or when they are to be received, www.medicitydaegu.com shall display the details, reasons, and effectuation dates of such changes on the main page of the Website prior to those changes taking effect.
- www.medicitydaegu.com may change, cancel, or terminate part or the entirety of the Services it provides free of charge, and shall not be held liable for any losses such a decision might cause to Medical Tourists, unless otherwise specified and required by applicable laws.
6. Obligations of Parties to the Contract
- www.medicitydaegu.com shall allow Medical Tourists to access and obtain the Services on the dates of their choice, absent any special circumstances preventing the delivery of such Services on the chosen dates.
- www.medicitydaegu.com shall establish a security system to protect the personal information of Medical Tourists, and publish and comply with its own Personal Information Handling Policy.
- Medical Tourists shall provide only correct and true personal information when receiving the Services. Should they provide misleading or falsified personal information, they shall forfeit any and all rights to the Services of www.medicitydaegu.com.
- Unless otherwise specified and explicitly agreed upon with www.medicitydaegu.com, Medical Tourists shall not transfer or assign their status granted under the contract or rights to receive the Services to third parties, even as security collateral.
7. Unspecified Matters